Tuesday, May 19, 2009

double post!!! from org yang malas

ok so the pictures below are pictures of the cookies i baked...
it didn't turn out too bad actually..
what i thought was suppose to be normal cookies was actually soft cookies...
Miss C, am i rite? soft cookies??
not lemau for sure or masuk angin..
anyways...
i tried baking them or baked them 1 week ago...
it was on a sunday after mothers day celebration..
everyone got home and passed out after pigging out during hi-tea...
but yours trully didn't... i came home and started turning the kitchen into the war zone...
all my mom had to say was... "... FIQ, dont burn my kitchen ok.."
true enough i didn't.. :)
it was about 4 something when i started the ruckus in the kitchen...
my maid dah geleng kepala... thinking i am going to mess up the kitchen...
so i took out the recipe that Jo gave..
i diligently followed step by step and measured the eveything carefully with a lil' of modification here and there...
so here u are... :
the batter..
it looks abit like cat shit i admit but taste super-duper good...

on the tray before it goes into the oven
halfway baking...
see it does look like flatten cat-poop...
or melted cat-poop...
and the final product...
i must say i am proud of myself...
i can bake cookies now...
it taste good too...
anywho...
those who passed out just now... woke up to the smell of the cookies...
the minute the first tray come out, my youngest bro syabil officiated it...
hahahah...
ok enough of cookies story...

lets move on...
another cookies story...
but with regards to Miss C...

happy birthday to myself!!
i am officially legal..
i am 21.. yess...
the big two-one...


Alhamdulillah is the first and foremost thing due here...
thanks to HIM i am able to celebrate this day...
and all the thank you's to the people who wished and celebrated my birthday..

thank you to mak and ayah..
i know u guys don read my blog...
but to those who does..
see... i appreciate my parents ok!!!

next..
to my batch mates...
thank you for the wonderful surprise.. in Dungun...
i got myself partly buried and had flour and sand thrown at...
no pics here.. :(
hope to have it on facebook...
and guys... i am waiting for my sunglasses replacement ok!!!


last but not least...
Miss C...
thank you for hanging over the phone on the eve of my birthday...
thus, delaying my birthday present from the guys...
and being the first to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
thank you for the company and dessert last night...
the cupcakes is super-duper sweet...
i liked it... i think i finished a quarter after that...
and for the present...
now i think i can start something new... writting to U.. ;)


so here you go... the gambar below are the cupcakes Miss C got for me...
nampak dah rompong tu maksudnye dah slamat la!!!


MISS C: THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYHTING MOST OF ALL THE COMPANY...

No comments: