Sunday, July 19, 2009

ramblings

it's been a while since i actually wrote anything on this site...
apart from the last quote posting..
it's been a month long..

so here are some updates...
where i've been and why i've been neglecting my blog...
first and foremost...
the past month or so i've been busy with my short semester...
alahamdulillah.. it ended last week..
of the 3 papers i sat for i've cleared 2.. with one still pending-viva...
do pray for my success readers...

also the out the month..
i was entangled with an orientation program..
it was for the new foundation students...
nothing much to ramble there..
just another alhamdulillah for its success and thank you to the volunteers...

apart from college issues...
my mind has been boggling and playing with me...
i really cant put into words or maybe i dunno how to put them into words...
its not much or really a problem..
more like inner-self conflict..
its getting me really confused and making more white hairs grow on my head...
buhoo!!!!
maybe i am really loosing it this time...
loosing my mind...
hahahaha...

in other news...
some happy things have been happening to the people around me...
particularly to Farid... congratulations is all i can say...
really am happy for u... hope things work well for u...
its as good as sealed!!!~

i wonder when that would ever happen to me..
hmmm... still praying!!!

-to be continued-

No comments: