Monday, September 7, 2009

as the final passes by

so on the eve of every finals that is how my study table would look like...
well most of the time its that way..
yeap if u can see in detail...
its facebook on one screen and slides on the other...
i guess that is why i am not doing well...
:(

oh well.. life goes on...

i've been feeling unblessed lately...
with series of unfortunate events occurring to myself..
at times i wonder if HE even listens to my prayers??
don get me wrong now...
i've not lost faith in HIM..
NO NO NO...
i'd be mad if i was...

BUT...
i am...
loosing faith in myself...
am i worthy of being here today?
am i worthy being who i am today?
am i worthy doing he things i do today?
i'm loosing my own morale confidence...
in every aspect...

i never was like this...
this just ain't me...
where did it all go wrong??
where was the turning that i mistook...
tell me...

No comments: