Wednesday, October 7, 2009

friendship

I was reading a a blog the other day regarding friendship...
I must say i was touched...
But then i asked myself...
How many of us cherish the friendship we have with our colleagues, friends, pal or whatever u call it?
What is it?
What does it mean?


Do i cherish and appreciate my friends?
Do my friends appreciate me?
If they do, how much?
Are all these questions relevent?
Are all the appreciation important to show how much your friend appreciate you?

To my friends who are reading this...
I'm sorry i cant write a testimonial on each and everyone of you...
But i wanna u all to know, that for u all to accept me as a friend is something i appreciate very much!!!
Very much...
And no words can explain my gratitude appreciation towards u all..

No comments: