Friday, April 15, 2011

its Friday night...

That means party night....
Drinking night...
Chicks night...
Let's drink off all the worlds problem...

Ok adios...
Let's get drunk...

Oh shit..
Tomoro I have a program...
how am I gonna give a welcoming speech if I get a hangover??
Errr...

Ok I'm just joking...
But yes I have an event tomoro..
And yes I drink.. The O, milo ais, the ais and the tarik...
So don get me wrong... ;)

On another note...
Some man are afraid of a lil' competition that they got not balls to talk it thru...
Instead they opt to become a pussy...
I tried to help..
But ur ego was to much...
That aint how a gentlemen solve problem..
Be rational... You clearly didn't have it...
Is this the kind of boy a girl would want??
Lu pikir la sendiri....

Ok penat dah...
Nak tido... Keje banyak... Tapi esok punye program lagi penting...

Arividecci...

No comments: