Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sons'-day...

the day where all sons' should enjoy...
a day when our moms can scream their lungs out to wake us up yet we don...
why...
because dad is still sleeping too...
muahahahah....
i wish....

oh well i'm stuck in Manjung still...
i've got 2 more days to my exam...
and...
i'm not prepared at ALL...
i/m not able to get that kick start to my study mood...
why cuz i'm just not able too...
huaaarghhh....

on another note...
it's already 11 am...
and...
i am the only one awake...
yikes...
just as i thought i wAs bad... the other boys are worst...
hua hua hua...

so my plans for today is....
to get my laundry done before balik KL...
gosok-gosok can send to the kakak dobi....
read on seizures.. thalasaemia... and re-run all the tbl slides...

well those are my plans...
now...
how do i execute them??/
huaarghh....???

yikes...
okies... gonna hit the shower...
errr...
later...

No comments: