Thursday, May 5, 2011

mixed feelings

hullloooo...
hello...
halo...

i've just read my previous posting in this blog...
i must say...
it doesn't really reflects me...
well at least i claim so...
i don't think its the conscious me...
but it could however be the sub-conscious me...
hmmm...
a point to ponder upon...

reading back the reason posting it amazes me...
how much i've been in touch with inner-self...
WOW...
looking at older posting somewhat brings back a lil memory of who i really am...
ranting and bull shitting on current issues...
political issues...
daily issues...
everything that dissatisfy me la...
but yea mostly on the current political matters...
something i'm totally engrossed with...
not really my passion but something that i just like...

nanti edit lagi la....

No comments: