Saturday, February 4, 2012

dah lama...

Its been a while since we spoke to one another...
The last time I can remember was many weeks ago...
Just before u started to change and change how things have been...
I no longer feel we're communicating like we used to...

Every message is reply single worded...
I say hi... U reply hi...
That's it...
Maybe ur tired...
Maybe ur not...
Maybe u've not adapted to ur new environment...
Or maybe ur just bored??

I miss the old u that I know...
The quiet one who's always chatty only with me...
I miss calling u late at nite just to say "hi, I miss u.."
That would reaaly make my day...

I know things haven't been smooth for u lately...
And so much change I've seen in u slowly...
Are u trying to tell me something I'm just too blind to see?
Be straight with me...
And tell me if its no longer me...

I really miss u...

No comments: