Saturday, February 9, 2008

if only i knew love hurts

Heard a million stories about love

Some were good some were bad

I found that if you hold on too tight

You might lose everything you have

Didn't think my heart could easily break

When you fall in love that's a chance you take

Now I know from these lessons that I learned from loving you



I know that everybody makes mistakes

I hope you still believe it's not too late

Cause I don't care about what people think or say

I'd rather take a chance with you

I'd rather be in love than be alone

But I never knew that love could hurt so much



It's killing me but

I'll get over it

But I made my commitment to you

Even though it's gonna leave a scar

It could never change what's in my heart

I'll do whatever to be back together

No comments: