Sunday, February 3, 2008

it's been a while

it has been a while since i posted anything here thats because i've not been doing anything fun lately cuz life hasn't been fun for me these past few months. why ia sk myself i really cant answer that myself?
haihz...

but there have been a few occasions which i felt cheered me up like these:

above pic: fue xiang, me and liang zhi. the two girls are yvonne and kay tzeso selepas setengah hari suntuk menyebuk di sekolah liang zhi got bored and miss his days as MR PRESIDENT!! just before flag break he pose macam marah orang!! kah kah kah... after posing and acting for the camera he got reaaly hungry and wanted nasi lemak.. so the whole lot went to ss5 for nasi lemak cikgu... jus look at liang zhi how much he enjoys his food...

thats all i've got for now... i really dunno what o write about anymore.. haihz

No comments: