Friday, February 22, 2008

house broken into but earlier got new shoe

came home today around 5 o'clock after receiving a call from my dad my house was broken into... i was shocked thinking they would have stolen my laptop and other gadgets like my ipod and camera....the front door seemed fine to me i thought my dad was just joking until i saw my bedroom... the entered throuh my sisters bathroom window...
they cut the grills and climbed in see the broken grills on the floor?
the hole which they entered from... big enough to fit doraemon... i think liang zhi too can go through... heheh... sorry boy... see the hole above...
my parents bedroom was the worst of the three... thank god my mom don kepp any jewelleries... i guess they must have been frustrated but they stole my dads nokia 1110(torchlight phone).. and laptop... blardy idiots...
my room second worse... they stole my speaker and ipod...
the f+*&ers took my air-con remote too... idiots... thank god i kept my collections in a safe place... muahahah my laptop was safe too under my blanket...
thank you god!!!



my moms bedroom door... it was locked they must have used a crobar to get through this solid door...

anyways earlier in the day i got myself a new shoe... which can used with the ipod jogging tracker... now my bloody ipod gone left shoes oni... HAIHZ...

No comments: