Tuesday, March 29, 2011

emotions...

i'm not the right person to be writing about this...
however...
i'd like to say a few things...

firstly...
i say that i am not the right person is because...
i dunno what emotions is actually...
ya ya.. i can look it up in the dictionary bla bla bla...
well what ever it is...
i dunno what it actually means because i've lost part of it from within me...

sounds weird but yearghhh...
over the years...
i've been trying to learn ways to hide my emotions...
ways to control my emotions...
and every other thing that has got to do with emotions...

it is in my opinion that emotion is nothing but just a part of life that can bring u down...
it also plays a big role in affecting one's ability to think rationally...
thus it pretty much does carry a heavy weight of percentage in one's ability to perform optimally...
this may sound a lil in-human...
but hey its just my opinion...
not that i am able to master this ability yet...
but i sure do hope to get there some day...
well of course with intention of doing greater good rather than damage...

however...
there is that lil part of me which still hungers and and yearn to express my emotions...
but for now...
i'll try as hard as i can to hold them back...
cuz if i let it out unnecessarily it could mean world disaster... so yeah....

to my readers...
what i'd like to say here really is...
i dunno...
maybe...
what i am trying to say here is let not ur emotions conquer ur sanity...
cuz if u allow it to...
it would only kill u from the inside out....

No comments: