Thursday, March 10, 2011

no one knows me

People tend to think they know me but the truth is they don't...
I've learnt and still learning to hide my feelings and emotion from others...
To me these two entity are the two most precious item in a persons life...
As for me... These are the two things I will learn to hide from the outside word...

My feelings are mine and mine alone...
Why do I need to share what I feel with others...
Who are they?
Not even my own parents do I divulge my feelings...
maybe I'm not ready...
But I do believe one day someone will unlock this reserved heart of mine...

Same goes to emotions...
Is it important for others to take note of my emotions?
Do anyone even bother?
If there are those out there that does..
Lemme know..

This is just me...
The true me...

I bother so much about others...
But I disallow others to bother about me...
Because...

It is just who I am...
The me inside of me...

There are times I wonder..
Why do I even bother care for others?
Because its just the person that I am...

No comments: